A Special message to our customers at Cutthroat Charters:
For the last 35+ years, Your Safety and Health have always been our #1 Priority on every Trip, as the news about the COVID-19 VIRUS continues to change, we monitor and follow the direction and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Precautions that we our taking will include, but not limited to:
- Contactless Temperatures will be taken before boarding, if your temperature is high (100 or higher) the trip will be canceled.
- If you or anyone in your party is sick, feeling sick, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have tested COVID-19 positive and not received a recovered diagnosis, do not come.
- Cold Weather: The boats’ cabin heater and cabin enclosure doors will not be used, THEREFORE, as colder weather approaches we may not book trips during Winter.
- All persons are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering over nose and mouth, please bring your own for a proper fit, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Hand Sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol) will be provided.
- All equipment will be sanitized before each trip, and during as allowed.
- Social Distancing (6 feet apart) will be very difficult, but will be attempted.
We will continue to do our very best to ensure your Safety and Health as well as ours, while this COVID-19 VIRUS requires everchanging strategies to combat.
Thank You for continuing to trust Cutthroat Charters during these unprecedented times in our lives, we will always try to provide you with a safe and fun fishing trip.
George and Carla Molino