Lahontan Cutthroat Trout October 1 – June 30
You can find a variety of fishing weather at Pyramid Lake. Starting in October, you can average 65 – 75 degree highs with 45 – 55 degree lows. Cutthroat Trout fishing can be very enjoyable with the kinds of temperatures. The Cutthroat Trout action can range from fair to very active, as there is an abundance of bait fish (tui-chub) present, both on our fish finder and sometimes visible near the water surface. As the water gets colder (near 40 degrees) during the winter, the Cutthroat have a tendency to not be as deep, as in the warmer water months.
- NO BAIT ALLOWED ( Artificial lures Only )
- A SLOT LIMIT IS IN EFFECT :
- Under 17″ Throwback
- 17″ – 20″ Keeper
- 20″ – 24″ Throwback
- Over 24″ Keeper
- Daily Bag Limit is Two (2) trout of which only One (1) may be larger than 24″ p/p
- Tribal fishing Permit is required for persons 12 years of age or older
We proudly offer our 4 and 6 Hour guided fishing trips available 7 days a week.
We mostly Troll, but Jigging can be fun, conditions permitting
Tribal Fishing Permits are req’d but not included
- 4 Hour Trip ~ $200.00 per person (2 person minimum)
- 6 Hour Trip ~ $300.00 per person (2 person minimum)
- 6 Hour Trip ~ $250.00 per person (3-5 persons)
Notice: Due to COVID-19, our cabin enclosure doors and Heater will not be used,
and there will be a Maximum of 5 people on either trip
Our boat is heated & comfortably accommodates up to 5 people with all fishing equipment provided. We strongly recommend our clients to bring their own beverages and snacks.
As our fishing season covers a nine month period, weather conditions can vary from warm to cold, dress appropriately, you may also need sunscreen, hat, gloves, and/or sunglasses, we recommend some sort of eye protection. Always bring you camera, not only to record your trophy catch but to catch Pyramid Lake’s natural beauty.